Geranium is looking for a part-time sales associate to oversee daily retail operations at both our Richmond Heights and West County Mall locations. The ideal candidate is highly motivated with an ability to maximize profitability through suggestive selling techniques, possesses a friendly, outgoing disposition, and pays strict attention to detail. While having the flexibility to work at both locations is not required, it is considered a plus.
Please note this is a seasonal/summer position.
- Create a positive consumer shopping experience through exceptional customer service
- Drive sales by cultivating and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Effectively verbalize current/upcoming store promotions, sales, and events to customers
- Communicate customer feedback, questions, and complaints to management daily
- Open and close the store as per operational standards and guidelines
- Maintain a neat and clean store, taking pride in one’s work
- Ensure proper product replenishment on sales floor
- Administer receipt and dispatch of inventory shipments and supplies
- Prepare merchandise for sale (e.g., tagging, steaming, folding, hanging on hangers).
- Help grow the store business
- A passion for/knowledge of retail and fashion
- Capable of following specific directions and completing delegated tasks in a timely fashion
- Problem solving and multi-tasking ability
- A willingness to learn and patience for change
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal/written
- Dependability and professionalism
- Availability to work a flexible, multi-site schedule based on current business needs. This may include days, nights, weekends and holidays totaling at least 15 hours per week.
If interested, please email your resume along with availability and maximum hours per week desired to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note if you are willing to work at both locations. No phone calls please!